Design Dollars is my way of giving back to my customers! Practically everywhere we shop, there seems to be some form of rewards program. The program here is pretty simple and straight forward. Here’s the basics!
- For every $1 you spend on the site (sorry, taxes and shipping are not eligible) you will earn 5 points.
- Once you have accumulated 100 points, you can start redeeming your points. 100 points is equal to $1.00.
- Points are available for use on all orders over $15 and you must have 100 points accumulated to redeem.
- You must have an account with 840 Designs to accumulate and redeem points!
- Points are awarded after your transaction is complete.
Our Design Dollar program also has a feature that awards you and any friends and family you refer to 840 Designs. When you refer a friend, an e-mail will be sent on your behalf with a unique code that gives your friend a $5 discount and awards you with a $5 discount when they complete their order!
How do I sign up?
First off, you must have an account with 840 Designs. Click on the “Sign Up” link at the top of the page to set up your account with our site. You can also click on the purple Rewards button floating at the bottom of the page. You will then enter your First Name, Last Name, email and password. It’s as simple as that!
How do I know how many points I have?
Once you are logged into your account on our page, simply click on the Rewards button and all available rewards will be listed. Click on an available reward then click on the Apply Coupon button and your reward will be applied to your cart at checkout! Please be aware that the website will not allow you to stack discounts. If there is a sale going or you already have a coupon code entered, you will not be able to use your rewards code.
Let me know if you have any questions or issues at anytime with Design Dollars by sending me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also earn Design Dollars by being active on our Facebook Page