Fa La La La La La
Fa La La La La La
Screen Print Transfer - Low Heat (rough feel before pressing)
- Pre-press shirt to remove wrinkles and moisture at 375 for 5-7 seconds.
- Place transfer on shirt and press at 375 for 7-10 seconds with HEAVY pressure.
- HOT PEEL gently.
Each press is different so adjust your temp and press accordingly. All of our screen print transfers require HEAVY pressure. We strongly encourage the use of a professional heat press and not a budget heat press for the best pressing results. We DO NOT recommend using an Easy Press or any press like that for application of our transfers.
Direct To Film (DTF)
Direct to film prints offer all the benefits of screen prints and come on a clear carrier sheet which allows you to see exact print placement.
- Pre-press shirt to remove wrinkles and moisture at 280 for 10-15 seconds.
- place transfer on shirt and press at 280 for 15-20 seconds with medium pressure. If the design contains small, intricate detail, please use HEAVY pressure.
- COLD PEEL!!! Wait for transfer to cool completely and then gently remove film.
- Press again at 280 degrees for 5 seconds with a cover sheet.
Add a title to introduce your product's features
Provide details in each of the collapsible rows to give your customers the information they need to pick the best product.
Change the title and icon of each row to suit your brand.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER